extending multistatus, was: Comments on search-00 draft

Again, this section was inherited from the original drafts.

IMHO what it says is that servers MAY extend the multistatus response body
in any RFC2518-compliant way, but in case they do, they should document it.
I don't think this needs to be stated. How about removing the paragraph?