ID abstract, was: Comments on search-00 draft

I think we should keep discussion about WebDAV SEARCH on *this* list -- I
don't think that the fact that the WG doesn't exist anymore should affect
this. Removing any references about a WG makes sense, how about:

"This document specifies a set of methods, headers, properties and
content-types composing WebDAV SEARCH, an application of the HTTP/1.1
protocol to efficiently search for DAV resources based upon a set of
client-supplied criteria.

Distribution of this document is unlimited. Please send comments to the W3C
WebDAV DASL mailing list at www-webdav-dasl@w3.org, which may be joined by
sending a message with subject "subscribe" to
www-webdav-dasl-request@w3.org. Discussions of the WebDAV DASL mailing list
are archived at URL:
http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Archives/Public/www-webdav-dasl/."

Julian