RE: is-collection - isdefined

If something works differently than in the "old" DASL word, I'd prefer it to
be named differently. In the end we may well rename DAV:basicsearch as well,
right? This would allow servers to support the "legacy" grammar and to
easily detect if a query conforms to the new semantics (in case we do need
to change these).

> However:
> - it doesn't matter in this case because the server could easily accept
> both iscollection and is-collection for backward compatibility, and
> - it's just an internet-draft, so changes, particularly important
> ones, can
> be made with less worry about backward compatibility.

Good to hear.

It would be interesting to know which server implementations actually exist.
I'm aware of:

1) Microsoft IIS/Exchange/Sharepoint: do not matter as they don't have
DAV:basicsearch

2) Xythos: supports DAV:basicsearch as in the expired drafts. Plans to
support the new draft as well? (Lisa?)

3) mod_dav_dasl: supports DAV:basicsearch as in the expired drafts. Plans to
support the new draft as well? (Elias?)

4) SAP Portals CM: supports DAV:basicsearch as in the expired drafts. We'll
definitively update it once the first draft is published.

5) ?

Julian