RE: next steps / open issues in DASL framework

Even in this case it may make sense to query for results 100 to 199, right?
So adding an extension to DAV:limit seems to be reasonable (if a server can
reject it):

<limit xmlns="DAV:">
  <start-at>100</start-at>
  <nresults>100</nresults>
</limit>

*If* a server *does* store query results, it may make sense to

a) add an option to return an identifier for the stored query (a URI I
guess),
b) add an option to refer to this stored query result.

However, this certainly sounds like out-of-scope, unless the members of this
mailing list feel differently (and are prepared to implement it...).