RE: Issue: relative URI references in <scope>

What is the purpose of this change?  WebDAV uses full URI references
elsewhere:  the href returned in PROPFIND response, if header tagged lists,
Destination header.

Note also that HTTP is planning on transitioning to full URIs even in
Request-URI (full URIs can already be found most other places, e.g. Location
header).  From 2616:
   "To allow for transition to absoluteURIs in all requests in future
   versions of HTTP, all HTTP/1.1 servers MUST accept the absoluteURI
   form in requests, even though HTTP/1.1 clients will only generate
   them in requests to proxies."

The more rigorous approach would seem to be more consistent and safer, here.

Lisa