Re: Resolution of open issues: JW24c (DAV:eq)

I agree, this would seem to be the only workable approach to cross-language
comparisons. I would also go so far as to *strongly* urge the inclusion of a
paragraph addressing Unicode normalization. For the spec to say nothing
regarding this is only to beg for poor implementations...

    Elias