From: www-webdav-dasl-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-webdav-dasl-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Poorva Potnis
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 6:25 AM
To: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org
Subject: DAV:id does not retrieve mail.

Hi,

 For the s/w that I am developing, I require to fetch email >from their
DAV:id property. The scenario is
something like this:
1. I fire a SEARCH query to get DAV:ids of mails satisfying some condition,
say date=somedate.
2. I get back a set fo DAV:id s.
3. I construct a query again to fetch mails from these ids. But surprisingly
only few mails are returned.
 Some mails are not returned inspite of having proper ids.
There is nothing wrong in the SEARCH query I am building, have checked and
rechecked that.
I also tried using uid,permanenturl etc. But some mails just cannot be
retrieved.

Could someone provide help.
Thanks,
Poorva