From: Jim Davis <jrd3@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:44:33 -0800
To: <www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>
At 11:30 AM 1/27/02 +0100, Julian Reschke wrote:
>> From: www-webdav-dasl-request@w3.org
>> [mailto:www-webdav-dasl-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Jim Davis

>> You are right to observe that QSD for basicsearch does not do this.
>> I think that's okay.  basic search is, well, basic, and so is
>> QSD.  I think
>> it would be okay to release DASL with QSD as it is, that is,
>> without making
>> it any more powerful.
>Again: this is not true for the current draft.

Julian, I do not understand what you mean.  What is not true?

Are you saying that is QSD does not become more powerful than it is, it is
totally useless?

If so, is this because you added something in your draft to make this true?
 Or because you have recognized a flaw that makes QSD useless?

By "current draft" you  mean the one at

Could you provide a specific citation to the section you have in mind?