RE: Call for Participation: new internet draft for WebDAV SEARCH method

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:58:05 +0100
To: "Jim Whitehead" <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>, <www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>

A client might automatically take advantage of a specific extended operator
if it's available (without having to test for it using a test query).

Similarily (for properties), it may make sense to give an interactive client
the options to display a list of searchable properties. However, this might
be hard to use if we don't have also a textual description of the property.
Seems that we have an overlap with genereric metadata issues.