Don't read "date" message

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 10:09:15 -0400
To: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org
[oops, caught in spam filter -rrs]

Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:25:49 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Jim Whitehead" <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
To: <www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>

Hi all,

I believe the message just sent out from "ejw" with subject "date" is a
message infected with the Klez virus. Don't read it, or execute the
attachment.

I'm not quite sure how it got sent -- I never send messages with the name
set to "ejw", and the email address is "ejw@ics.uci.edu", my old UCI email
address. I ran a virus check onmy machine for Klez, and it cam eup negative.
I think it must have been sent from someone else's infected computer, one
that had my old UCI email address in its address book.