RE: error handling, was: Comments on search-00 draft

We currently have that (section 2.4.3), however this format will break if
the search arbiter resource itself also appears as a query result.

Seems that this really requires an extension to the multistatus element.
I'll add this to the issues list. The plan was to have the framework
finished with this draft, but it seems that we need to do some more
changes....

If we do this, I'd also like to rewrite all other error marshalling to be
consistent with RFC3253's error reporting (either 403 or 409, with an XML
response body and a DAV:error element containing the failed
pre/postcondtions). If anybody thinks that complete compatibility with the
old draft is more important, please speak up.