RE: DASL?

Hello,

You're probably right about the clients; there are a few known servers that
support all of DASL, but I don't know of any clients.  (If there are any,
please speak up.)

I do know clients that support the DASL framework, but the search syntax is
SQL rather than XML.

Do you think there are any problems with the specification?  Would you
support it at some point if it started moving through the standards process
again?

Lisa