RE: Chunked Encoding !!!

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@xythos.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:12:33 -0800
To: "Cristi Gafita" <gcris80@hotmail.com>, <www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>
Do you mean, as a client, you're receiving chunked-encoding from the server
and you don't want it?  If you don't want chunked-encoding, don't put
"Connection: TE" or the TE header in your requests.

If you're writing a server, you just have to accept chunked encoding from
clients.

This is an HTTP question, FYI, not a DASL question.  I'm not sure where HTTP
help mailing lists exist, but they would be a more appropriate place for
HTTP questions.

Lisa Dusseault