MI Matrimonial invitation

From: Mahammad Arshad <marshad@hpnnet.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 12:59:29 -0600
To: <mvreddy@ucsd.edu>

Dear user,
MorningIndia Management and Staff are proud to Invite you to become a free member in our prestigious Matrimonial site. This membership is offered free of cost to a select few and is not offered to general public. As a valued user/customer of morningindia.com please avail this opportunity and check the site at www.morningindia.com/matrimonial

You can also check our latest features and news at www.morningindia.com

Thank You
Management
875 Northpark drive ,suite #D
Jackson ,ms
Ph:601 957 3470
URL:www.mornigindia.com
Please accept our apologies if you do not want these
e-mails. All removal requests are immediately honored

mat.bmp
(image/bmp attachment: mat.bmp)