Veteran taping appearance

From: Bob Hendryx <rhendryx@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 14:23:11 -0700
To: <www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>
Eastern Middle School hubs a magnet program in which there is a media productions class.  This studio has asked that interesting people be brought in for a taping of "Personal Profiles". I would be greatful if you could send me a list of 3 or more DAV members' names, addresses, and phone numbers for later contact.  These members would have to live in the Silver Spring, Maryland area.   You can contact me at rhendryx@erols.com.

Thankfully,
Robert Hendryx, Jr.