RE: DAV search

Mr. Treat,

Unfortunately, I think there has been some misunderstanding about the
expansion of the acronym "DAV".  On this mailing list, dedicated to
searching online collections of documents that are accessible via a network
protocol called Distributed Authoring and Versioning (DAV)
<http://www.webdav.org/>, DAV has a different meaning than "Disabled
American Veteran".

I wish you the best of luck in finding your friend.

- Jim