Re: Test

From: Tim Ellison/OTT/OTI <Tim_Ellison@oti.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:38:36 -0500
To: <bernard.chester@capeview.com>
Cc: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org

I got your mail.  I have not seen anything on the list for a long while.

Tim

                    "Bernard Chester"
                    <bernard.chester@cap        To:     <www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>
                    eview.com>                  cc:
                    Sent by:                    Subject:     Test
                    www-webdav-dasl-requ
                    est@w3.org

                    09-03-00 01:49 PM
                    Please respond to
                    bernard.chester

Is this mailing list working? I am not getting any DASL mail.

Sorry for the annoyance.

Bernard Chester