Every Click Counts

From: Fight Hunger <FightHunger@4mycommunity.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 04:29:08 -0800
To: "'www-webdav-dasl@w3.org'" <www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>
Every 3.6 seconds someone in the world dies of hunger -- 75% of these deaths
are children under 5.

Make A FREE DONATION to fight hunger by visiting
http://www.4mycommunity.com/online/ent/wfp.asp?tag=sc217ei116844 and
clicking on one of our "Every Click Counts" links.

Each click buys a hungry person 1.5 cups of a staple food.

* It costs you nothing
* We don't ask you for any personal information
* All donations go to The United Nations World Food Programme
(http://www.wfp.org)

Thank you,

FightHunger@4MyCommunity.com

P.S. If you think this is a good idea, please pass this message to a friend.

P.P.S. You can also support 300,000 schools and churches via "Every Click
Counts" or online shopping. See http://www.4MyCommunity.com for details.

To be removed from this mailing list, please reply with the word
"Unsubscribe" in the subject.