Dasl and XML query

From: Kevin Wiggen <wiggs@xythos.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:56:29 -0700
To: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org

After reviewing the DASL issues list, I believe the only MAJOR hole in the
spec is the fact that Webdav gone through a lot of GREAT effort to make
properties XML, but we have no good way of searching them with DASL!

I know we have decided to wait and see what XML-Query came up with, but does
anyone know the status there?  I think we should get a final review of their
status before we close the door on version 1 of our spec.  It does make Dasl
somewhat unusable with out something is this area.

Kevin