RE: Saving up to 30% on Your Utilities, FREE Signup

From: <jeffallen@acninc.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:18:11 -0400
To: <jeffallen@acninc.net>

A month ago you had requested more information on saving up to 30% on your long distance. I made the mistake of sending you, instead, information about becoming Rep's for the company i joined instead of giving you the information you originally requested.

I was so Excited about joining up with ACN I thought everybody else would  want to also.

If you want to save: We can help you save money on your gas, electric, phone, and interent. This is available worldwide. We can save you on your long distance and internet everywhere throughout the Unite States and depending on where you live, in most countries. Regarding Gas and electric, currently available in most states and in many countries. Eventually Deregulation will be Worldwide, and everybody will have a choice.

Email me your information and i'll mail you the info.

If you are interested in hearing more about the opportunities with ACN call: 248-975-6021 for a recorded message.

Jeff
912-826-1311
solochek@themail.com