From: www-webdav-dasl-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-webdav-dasl-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Jim Davis
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2000 1:56 PM
To: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org
Subject: drop QSD?

I would like to propose that we drop Query Schema Discovery.  I do this
with great reluctance, in part because I put so much effort into the
design, but to be honest I do not believe anyone will ever implement it,
and it is complex.

Does anyone object to this?  If you do so object, please state whether you
either HAVE implemented it, or have a firm commitment to do so, and whether
in a server or client.

I suppose I would be willing to be told that this feature should remain in
the spec, even though no one implemented it, but I would then also like to
have someone explain how we will get DASL to ever be accepted by the IETF
if there is no implementation of this portion of the protocol.