DASL presentation to W3C XML QL Feb 7 or 8 in Berkeley?

From: Jim Davis <jrd3@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 10:30:37 +0100
To: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org
The W3C XML QL group would like a presentation from DASL at its next
meeting, which is Feb 7 or 8 in Berkeley.  Normally I would just do it
myself since I live there normally, but in fact this winter I am in Holland
so I can't do it.

Can anyone come talk to these people?  If possible, I  would prefer to have
one of the authors of the spec speak, but if no author can make it, I know
that several people on this list are also quite well informed about DASL
(e.g. because they've implement it!) and would be more than qualified.

I think it's pretty important that XML QL understand DASL.

please reply to me if interested.  I will coordinate responses.