RE: XML Query Working Group

I think it makes sense to mention DASL to this working group, and make sure
they are aware of DASL's capabilities.  My understanding is that XML
Querying is taking a slightly different approach than DASL (i.e.,
within-single-resource, rather than across-several-resources), but if they
aren't then we'll need to develop a strategy for working together.

Thanks for bringing this up!

- Jim