RE: XML Query Working Group

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 05:01:09 -0700
To: "Niket Patwardhan" <niket@verity.com>, <www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>
I think it makes sense to mention DASL to this working group, and make sure
they are aware of DASL's capabilities.  My understanding is that XML
Querying is taking a slightly different approach than DASL (i.e.,
within-single-resource, rather than across-several-resources), but if they
aren't then we'll need to develop a strategy for working together.

Thanks for bringing this up!

- Jim