Fwd: DASL

>Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 14:24:18 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Niket Patwardhan <npatward@verity.com>
>To: npatward@miracle.verity.com
>Subject: DASL

But it is not a client problem if the property contains values in multiple
languages. It should be a 5xx error.

Also, if you think of the text as another property of the document, you can
see that there is no reason why a property should not have multiple
languages in it. (Think Canada, or the EEC - they are required to produce
documents in multiple languages!)