RE: JW2a, JW2b: Search Arbiter resource

I think I finally understand why you object to having the search arbiter be
a new type of resource. You seem to be assuming that resource types only
support single inheritance. The whole reason we made resource type into a
piece of XML is because the resource type supports multiple inheritance.
There should be no conflict between being both a research arbiter and a
collection. I would expect that declaring oneself to be of resource type
search arbiter just means that one supports the SEARCH method and return the
DASL header on OPTIONS responses.

		Yaron