RE: JW3: What if search arbiter is in a query scope

I fail to understand how the search arbiter being a new resource type and
the query question related. I would like to see search arbiters as a new
resource type so I can do queries looking for all the arbiters on a server.
I also would like to see search arbiters as a new resource type so that I
can check the resource type of the search arbiter, see that it is a search
arbiter and know that it follows certain rules and regulations.

		Yaron