JW2a, JW2b: Search Arbiter resource

From: Babich, Alan <ABabich@filenet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:30:09 -0700
To: "'DASL'" <www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>
I think of the search arbiter as just some code we want to execute
to do a query on some set of resources. I would not like to see a
search arbiter resource be required to be more complicated than that.
I think search arbiters should only be required to support the SEARCH
method.
I would not object to putting words to this effect into the protocol spec.,
even
though the absence of any further mention of methods implies that
that is in fact the case as it stands.

Alan Babich