Re: DASL Charter

     Alex,

        |:The goal of this working group is to provide searching
        |:interoperability among the variety of underlying storage
        |:systems whose data can be exposed by the WEBDAV extensions to
        |:HTTP. The working group will define HTTP extensions that enable
        |:server-executed queries to locate resources based upon their
        |:property values and text content.

    I would recommend the following changes to DASL charter.

    "The goal of this working group is to define and develop an
    extensible  DAV Searching and Locating protocol as
    extensions to HTTP.The working group will define HTTP
    extensions that enable  server-executed queries to locate resources
    based upon their property values and text content as exposed by
    DAV as well as other interoperable HTTP applications."

     With this change incorporated, I am full agreement with DASL charter.

    Appreciate your comments.

 Best regards,

Surendra