From: Jim Davis [mailto:jdavis@parc.xerox.com]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 1998 2:02 PM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: internet drafts for next IETF?

Is there any advantage to the project (WebDAV or DASL) in having an
Internet Draft submitted soon (i.e. is there some cutoff date with
regards
to the upcoming IETF such that IDs submitted before it will have either
some extra status at that meeting or will serve as evidence of useful
amounts of activity?).

I seems to me that it's possible to write some drafts, though they might
be
sketchy.  Is 'sketchy' okay?   I don't in the least claim that I would
be
the rightful author, I just wanted to name them.

* requirements for DASL
* requirements for external members/ordered collections
* DASL extensions