DASL and DMA

From: Raj Sarasa <rajs@cybes.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 02:43:20 -0800
To: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org
I following paragraph is an excerpt from DMA
homepage.

In reality, WebDAV and DMA are extremely
complementary. DMA creates interoperability of web
servers with a variety of document repositories. WebDAV
creates interoperability of the tools used to author and
revise web pages. Both have the effect of increasing
openness and interoperability for web-based applications.