RE: Updated DASL charter

Minor nit in the problem definition:
"...simple set of mechanisms (the PROPFIND and GET methods) to locate
resources of interest, those meeting client-defined criteria."

I think this would be clearer if everything after the comma was deleted.

also in problem definition:

"capabilities of the modern storage systems."

I'm not sure what the queen's English would have to say about this sentence
but I suspect the "the" should be removed.

Other than these two nits I love the new charter! Very well written.
Congratulations are due to all.

		Yaron