Re: strike the DASL language tag

From: John Stracke <francis@netscape.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 10:28:46 -0700
To: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org
Jim Davis wrote:

> If the property values are stored in Danish, you get the Danish
> sort, no matter what the Content-Language is.

Excuse me, I know this is an ugly question, but I really don't know the answer:
suppose some properties are in Danish and some are in Japanese?

|John (Francis) Stracke    |My opinions are my own.|S/MIME supported |
|Software Retrophrenologist|=========================================|
|Netscape Comm. Corp.      | Cogito ergo Spud.  (I think, therefore  |
|francis@netscape.com      |  I yam.)                                |
New area code for work number: 650