RE: ANY in the DASL spec

I certainly hope there are no instances of ANY in the spec.
anywhere. I've been given to understand that using ANY is bad
practice for virtually any production XML document.
Furthermore, in the case of a spec., if you want to achieve
interoperability, and we do, you have to nail things down sufficiently.

So, I certainly am in agreement that ANY should be
eliminated from the spec. as far as possible.

Alan Babich