Definition of simplesearch

From: Judith Slein <slein@wrc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 14:18:08 PDT
To: "Saveen Reddy (Exchange)" <saveenr@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
Cc: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org
I notice that we don't anywhere give a formal definition of the
simplesearch element.  We should.  Presumably not all the children are
required.

If I want just a list of URIs for resources that satisfy the query, without
any properties, do I leave out the select element?

If I want a list of all resources in the scope, can I leave out the where
element?

If I don't care about the order of the result set, can I leave out the
sortby element?

--Judy

Name:		Judith A. Slein
E-Mail:		slein@wrc.xerox.com