Win a top of the range iMac, Palm Pilot or Discman

From: planetgraduate (connect@planetgraduate.com)
Date: Thu, Jan 25 2001

    From: "planetgraduate" <connect@planetgraduate.com>
    To: <connect@planetgraduate.com>
    Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:15:24 -0000
    Subject: Win a top of the range iMac, Palm Pilot or Discman

          Connect to your future and start 2001 as a winner
          Win a top of the range iMac, Palm Pilot or Discman

          All you have to do to win is register with planetgraduate, the new
    international site for students, graduates and employers.
          Simply click here to get started

          Take just a few seconds to register and enter our draw to win either a
    Palm Pilot or Sony Discman. Take a few minutes more and enter your CV with
    planetgraduate's CV Builder and you could win the incredibly cool iMac and
    be connected to the Internet in a couple of clicks.

          Enter our prize draw today to win one of these top prizes:-
          A top of the range iMac
          One of two Palm Pilots
          One of three Portable CD players

            Discman  iMac Palm Pilot

            PS Double your chances of winning a Discman or Palm Pilot by helping
    us let your friends know about this great competition.

         The draw will take place on Friday 23rd February 2001

         Prizes may differ from models shown

          To unsubscribe from this email, reply to this email with the word
    'unsubscribe' only in the subject line
          or send an email to unsubscribe@planetgraduate.com

                  get a job now  |  study net  .  the village  |  relax & enjoy
    .  top deals  |  behind the scenes

                 contact us  .  privacy policy  .  terms of use  .  copyright