Mortgages Made Easy....

From: achaminade@linkusnow.net
Date: Sat, Jan 20 2001

    From: achaminade@linkusnow.net
    Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 11:09:06 -0500
    CC: www-voice@worldnet.att.net, www-wca-request@worldnet.att.net, www-wca@worldnet.att.net, www-www-www@worldnet.att.net, www.11-05@worldnet.att.net, www.1@worldnet.att.net
    To: localgroup@worldnet.att.net
    Subject: Mortgages Made Easy....

    FOR HOMEOWNERS ONLY!!

    Do you want to pay off your credit card debt,
    refinance your existing mortgage, or take out
    additional cash for any purpose?

    GET NEEDED CASH FOR ANY REASON!!

    * Borrow money even if you are in chapter 13 bankruptcy
    or save your home if you are facing foreclosure.
    * Pay off tax liens, judgments, or collection accounts.
    * Lower your monthly payments.
    * Consolidate your debts.
    * Make Home Improvements; add a room, pool, or spa.

    WE CAN GET YOU THE LOAN YOU NEED REGARDLESS OF YOUR CREDIT.
    * Good or Bad Credit OK * Self Employed OK
    * Prior Bankruptcy OK * Credit Problems OK

    Serious about improving your lifestyle? APPLY NOW! We can help.
    * WE FUND THE LOANS THAT OTHER LENDERS TURN DOWN!
    HOMEOWNERS, FOR A FAST, FREE LOAN QUOTE, FILL OUT THE FORM ONLINE AT:

    http://www2.linkusnow.net

    If you received this in error or would like to be
    removed from our list, PLEASE CLICK HERE

    http://www.linkusnow.net/remove