Re: The following issue was assigned an owner: How many e-commerce sites are ...

From: Marvin Stiglitz (mstig11@juno.com)
Date: Sun, Nov 05 2000

    To: www-wca@w3.org
    Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 23:27:55 -0500
    From: Marvin Stiglitz <mstig11@juno.com>
    Subject: Re: The following issue was assigned an owner: How many e-commerce sites are ...

    How do I assign unique ID's to resellers of my product from their
    website? So a reseller may sell my product via link to my website. Would
    like to know how to track which reseller should be credited for each
    buyer. Also to know when a buyer does not come through a reseller?

    Marvin Stiglitz

    P.S. I have almost the whole website: computer-selfhelp.com, on my
    computer.