At last, Herbal V, the all Natural Alternative!

From: v@bsvbb.de
Date: Sun, Nov 05 2000

    From: v@bsvbb.de
    Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 08:40:22 +0800
    To: v@bsvbb.de
    Subject: At last, Herbal V, the all Natural Alternative!

    Herbal V: An Incredible All-Natural Healthy Alternative To V----a

      Herbal V is the All Natural Approach to Male Virility,
      Vitality and Pleasure.

    Available N o w !

    Welcome to the New Sexual Revolution.

    It's the all natural male potency and pleasure pill that men
    everywhere are buzzing about. Herbal V is safe, natural and
    specifically formulated to help support male sexual function
    and pleasure. You just take two easy-to-swallow tablets
    one hour before sex. And there's more great news - you can
    get Herbal V for less than $1 a pill.

    Amazing word of mouth praise on Herbal V has been spreading
    like wildfire-already over 1,500,000 men  have chosen
    Herbal V. Since it is 100% natural you will never have
    to worry about safety. Try doctor-recommended Herbal V
    today and have the greatest night of your life!

    Herbal V... Bringing Back the Magic!

    1,585,000 men can't be wrong. To date over 1 million men
    have tried the super supplement Herbal V.
    Here is why:

    No Doctor Visit Required
    Available Over the Counter
    Not a Drug
    100% Natural
    Safe, No Worries
    Highest Quality Pharmaceutical-Grade Pure Nutriceuticals
    Guaranteed Potency & Purity

    Be a Real Man Again!

    Questions and Answers

    What is Herbal V?

    Herbal V is a proprietary blend that was specifically
    developed as a safe alternative for men who prefer
    an all-natural approach to address impotence and boost
    sexual performance. This amazing formula first became
    popular with Hollywood insiders and the wealthy elite.
    They were maximizing their sex lives, long before it
    was available to the general public.

    How does Herbal V work?

    Developed by a team whose goal was to create the perfect
    all-natural aphrodisiac. Herbal V is the result of that
    remarkable effort. The Herbal V formula contains a precise
    blend of cutting edge pro-sexual nutrients from around
    the world that provide nutritional support, making it
    possible for a man to have a pleasurable sexual experience.

    What can Herbal V do for me?

    Herbal V helps support male sexual function and
    pleasure in a safe and natural manner. Simply put,
    it can make your sex life incredible.

    Is Herbal V Safe?

    One of the great things about Herbal V is that it is
    not a drug. It is an incredible herbal dietary supplement
    that provides nutritional support for male sexual function
    and pleasure. One of the most comforting features of
    Herbal V is that you never have to worry about safety.

    Herbal V: Safe - Natural - Exciting

    Many have speculated that because Herbal V is so
    popular with men, it must contain prescription drugs
    or chemical components. Herbal V does not contain any
    elements or traces of any prescription drug. Herbal V
    is made using the world's most technologically advanced
    state-of-the-art cold processing equipment to ensure
    maximum purity. Herbal V has been independently analyzed
    by the nation's premier testing facility to ensure purity,
    quality and to end the rumors that, because it is so
    popular, it must somehow be chemical. It is not.
    Herbal V is natural - just as it says on the label.
    Herbal V is simply fantastic!

    Herbal V: Ingredients

    Yohimbe, saw palmetto, avena sativa, androstenedione,
    guarana, taurine, siberian ginseng, tribulus terrestris.
    Tribulus Terrestis is certified to enhanced testosterone
    levels by increasing Luteinzing hormone (LH) levels.
    Androstenedione which is a precursor to testosterone
    unlocks bound testosterone and makes it biologically
    active again quickly. This means a dramatic surge in
    desire. Avena Sativa Stimulates the neurotransmitter
    pleasure centers to maximum capacity. This greatly
    intensifies pleasure.

    Just listen to what Herbal V has done for the sex lives
    of people like you!

    “On a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 15. Electrifying. It's like
    a wonder pill!”
    — Justin Q B., New Haven, Texas

    “I haven't had sexual relations in 11 years. Then with
    Herbal V it was... wow! It works again!”
    — Sid R., Lakeland, Florida

    “I had sex four times in one night. It made me feel
    like a 19-year-old again.”
    — Chip S, Beech Mountain, North Carolina

    “Herbal V has turned my husband into a Sexual Superman!
    I like the fact that it's all natural and has no
    side effects. It's bringing back the good old days.”
    — Jennifer B, Beverly Hills, California

    The above testimonials are from product literature,
    and we have not independently verified them.
    However, the following testimonial is from a "senior"
    gentleman who has purchased his second bottle of
    Herbal V. When we heard his words with our own ears,
    we asked his permission to print them here.

     “Man! I'm wild as I can be! I feel like I'm 25 years old again!
    I'm not believing this!”
                              — Mr. Murphy, age 64, Lampart, IL.

    Risk Free: Double Your Money Back Guarantee

    If Herbal V does not give the desired results as stated
    above, simply return the unused portion for a
    double-your money back refund. No questions asked !

    Order Now: Safe, Fast, Secure, Private

    Herbal V with its DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE is
    available only through this special promotional offer.
    Herbal V arrives in plain packaging for your privacy.
    Any and all information is kept strictly confidential.

    Payment Methods

    You may FAX or Postal Mail Checks, MasterCard, Visa,
    & American Express.payments. Money Orders
    are accepted only by Postal Mail.

    Each bottle of Herbal V contains 30 tablets, approximately
    a 1 month supply.

    Step 1: Place a check by your desired quanity.

    ______ 1 Bottle of Herbal V  $24

    ______ 2 Bottles of Herbal V $44

    ______ 3 Bottles of Herbal V $59

    Please add $6 shipping and handling for any size order.
    [ Total cost including shipping & handling,
    1 bottle=$30, 2 bottles=$50, 3 bottles=$65 ]

    International Orders
    Please add $18 shipping and handling for any size order.
    [ Total cost including shipping & handling,
    1 bottle=$42, 2 bottles=$62, 3 bottles=$77 ]
    We cannot accept foreign checks.
    International money orders or credit cards only.

    Step 2: Place a check by your desired payment method
    and complete fields if necessary.

    _____Check or CHECK-BY-FAX [details below]

    _____Money Order

    _____American Express
    Account Number__________________ Exp____/____

    _____Visa
    Account Number__________________ Exp____/____

    _____MasterCard
    Account Number__________________ Exp____/____

    Please make your check or money order payable to
    "Lion Sciences National".

    Step 3: Please complete and print the following fields clearly.

    Name ___________________________________________________

    Address _________________________________________________

    City ____________________________________________________

    State ___________________________________________________

    Zip _____________________________________________________

    E-mail __________________________________________________

    Signature _________________________________________________
    [ required for check and credit card orders]

                 Toll Free FAX Order Line: 1-800-940-6590
    If faxing in your order, please state whether you require
    a fax, email, or no confirmation at all.
    Allow up to one day for confirmation, if requested.
    FAX orders are processed immediately.

      Or, print & mail to: LSN
                           3502 N. Powerline Rd. #525
                           Pompano Beach, FL 33069

    *CHECK BY FAX ORDERS: Complete the check as normal. Tape
    the check in the area below. Below the check, clearly write
    the check number, all numbers at the bottom of the check,
    & your name. Tape the check below and fax the check to the
    toll free FAX number above. Void the check. Our merchant
    will electronically debit your account for the amount of
    the check; your reference number for this transaction will
    be your check number. Nothing could be safer & easier !

                              TAPE CHECK BELOW

    This is a one time mailing: Removal is automatic and no further
    contact is necessary. Please Note: Herbal V is not intended to
    diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As individuals differ,
    so will results. Herbal V helps provide herbal and nutritional support
    for male sexual performance. The FDA has not evaluated these
    statements. For details about our double your money back guarantee,
    please write to the above address, attention consumer affairs
    department; enclose a self addressed stamped envelope for this and any
    requested contact information.
    Thank You.