6 Million E-mail addresses for $79!!

From: leslie45_23@weblyte.co.uk
Date: Mon, Oct 09 2000

    From: leslie45_23@weblyte.co.uk
    Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 07:43:22 +0900
    To: leslie45_23@weblyte.co.uk
    Subject: 6 Million E-mail addresses for $79!!

    6 MILLION HOT E-MAIL ADDRESSES ON CD + FREE BULK E-MAIL
    SOFTWARE TO SEND YOUR MAILING FOR JUST $79.00

    How would you like to receive 6 million e-mail addresses on
    CD and the software to send your advertisement to 6 million
    potential buyers...all for just $79.00? Interested? then read on!

    We have taken all the E-mail addresses that are being sold
    on the internet. We have filtered them through all the remove
    lists. We have taken off all the undeliverables and added
    all to our own clean database to come up with the best e-mail
    addresses on the internet.

    This hot clean lists of 6 million internet buyers on CD
    are arranged in the order of Domains for easy delivery.

    Bulk e-mail is the most cost effective form of advertising
    to date. That is why you receive them every day.

    Just think. If you have a $20 product and only 1% of these
    people buy your product, you will make over $1 million.
    All for a simple investment of $79.00 + $3.50 for Shipping.
    Or make money reselling them for just $139.00 + $3.50 for
    shipping.
    We will also include in your package where to download
    free software to do your mailing - FREE

    ***INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ADD $10.00 FOR SHIPPING.***

    Please note that these e-mails are separated by domains.
    Hotmail, Excite, Yahoo, AT&T, Worldnet, Geocities, Aol etc..

    Use these e-mail addresses to sell your product(s) ($79.00) OR purchase
    the REPRINT RIGHTS for only ($139.00) which will enable you to make your
    own copies and resell the entire CD!!!
    Add $3.50 for shipping for U.S and Canadian addresses.
    Other countries add $10.00 for shipping

    Please Print out the following form, fill out and FAX to us at:
    419-791-2307 ----24 HRS A DAY

    TWO WAYS TO ORDER !!!

    CREDIT CARDS:

    WE ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS<> VISA <> MasterCard.

    Simply fill out the following form with your credit card info and
    FAX To: Untouchable Enterprises AT:
    419-791-2307 **********FAX 24 HRS A DAY
    **credit card orders will be sent out in 24 hours.

    CHECKS: Please make your check payable to:
    Untouchable Enterprises and fax with filled out form to:
    419-791-2307 ****** FAX 24 HRS A DAY
    Check orders are only for USA customers.

    ****check orders will be delivered in 10 days to allow
    for Bank clearance************************************************

    6 MILLION E-MAIL ADDRESSES: Volume Two

    *****CHOOSE PAYMENT METHOD********

    CREDIT CARD ( ) CHECK ( )attach check

    TYPE OF CARD AMX / VISA / MC _______________

    CREDIT CARD #________________________________

    EXPIRATION DATE ___________________________

    NAME ON CREDIT CARD________________________

    $79.00 for E-mail addresses only. Or $139.00 for REPRINT RIGHTS to
    resell the CD.

    ****Please add $3.50 for Domestic and Canada shipping.*******
    ***INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ADD $10.00 FOR SHIPPING.***

    All shipping are by priority mail 2-3 day delivery.

    YOUR NAME:______________________________________

    ENTER AMOUNT TO CHARGE ___________

    BILLING ADDRESS ____________________________

    CITY_________________________________________

    SHIPPING ADDRESS(if different from above)

    PHONE (INCLUDE AREA CODE)___________________

    CD WILL BE SHIPPED OUT TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS WITHIN 24 HRS FOR
    CREDIT CARD ORDERS AND 10 DAYS FOR CHECK ORDERS.