Website Optimization.net top search engine ranking

From: webster@weboptimization.net
Date: Thu, Aug 31 2000

    From: webster@weboptimization.net
    To: <www-wca@w3.org>
    Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 05:16:22 -0700
    Subject: Website Optimization.net top search engine ranking

    There are hundreds of submission sites available on the internet;
    this is not simply submission. Our experts personally work with
    your site to optimize one of the most important factors of your
    advertising, marketing, and/or business solutions. With almost one
    billion web pages vying for eyeballs and traffic, aggressive -- even
    guerilla -- website marketing tactics are critical.  Recent studies
    indicate 85% of web visitors are referred by search engines.

    To capture your share of that targeted traffic, you will need to be
    well positioned in the major search engines and directories. Find out
    how web site marketing can get you top search engine rankings and
    increase your hits.

    We specialize in helping small business sites succeed. Our affordable
    search engine positioning package can get your site the top rankings
    and attention it deserves. Once the traffic is heading your way, we
    will work with you personally to develop a complete web site marketing
    strategy.  We will help you build customer trust and loyalty as well as
    find multiple affordable online advertising opportunities.

    If you are no longer interested in receiving email
    from us please click the link below:
    http://www.WebsiteOptimization.net/r.phpi=bestbiz&e=

    Visit us at:
    http://www.WebsiteOptimization.net