Internet Secrets Exposed, No More Secrets.

From: horsnell@gov.yk.ca
Date: Tue, Feb 29 2000

    From: horsnell@gov.yk.ca
    Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 06:26:09
    Subject: Internet Secrets Exposed, No More Secrets.

    FREE NetLinks Guaranteed To SAVE You MONEY!

    Please be advised, links presented in this email have been sent
    E-nonymously without the knowledge or consent of the domain
    owners. The Internet is World Public Domain, which can, and
    should be shared freely.

     Information Advocates Association
    "Knowledge is Power"

    Here are a few sites we found very useful.
    -----------------------------

    John McCain For President: http://www.mccain2000.com
    Now who is better to lead our country into the 20th Century than
    Senator John McCain? We can either hide behind a Bush and
    continue being a puppet to the system or reclaim our name and
    elect John McCain.

    Beware of Internet Scams: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca
    If you are concerned with email ads or websites offering
    opportunities or programs that may seem suspicious, report it to
    this site. They have the latest and most common scams circulated
    on the net.

    Free Internet: http://www.thesimpsons.com
    Don't want to continue paying $19.95 or more just to Surf the
    Net? This site offers the future of the Internet, Today. Never
    pay to Surf again. In this case, Free Does Mean Free!

    Cheap Phone Rates: http://www.voicelinkinc.com
    We found a .04cents long distance rate, no switching, no fees and
    low international rates using 10-10 access numbers. If you can
    handle the 10 minute minimum, you're in business.

    Invention Fraud: http://www.inventorfraud.com
    If you are trying to submit your invention for patent be very
    cautious. The site list a number of companies that are out to get
    your money and ones that provide viable patent services.

    FREE 800 Number & Voice Mail: http://www.ureach.com
    Here you can get a FREE voicemail account and 800 number. Just
    sign up for the service.

    FREE Website Development: http://www.bigstep.com
    This site offers an opportunity for you to develop and design
    your very own website for FREE! They offer different ready to use
    formats that will assist you in the development of your site.

    Know Your Schedule: http://www.anyday.com
    This site offers an online personal calendar including a private
    address book and events schedule that can be accessed from
    anywhere. You also have the option of sharing your schedule with
    colleagues via the Net.

    Need To Send A Large File: http://www.whalemail.com
    The is a great service for sending large files up to 50 megs,
    your regular ISP just can't handle that kind of load. Go ahead,
    transfer you entire C Drive to the ones you love most. It's even
    FREE! Nice guys huh?

    Internet Service Providers: http://www.thelist.com
    Don't like the service you've been getting from your present
    Internet Service Provider? Take a look at the more than 8,000
    ISP's you have to choose from. You're Not Stuck!

    Nothing But FREE Stuff: http://www.thefreesite.com
    Now who doesn't like Free Stuff that is really Free? This site is
    a ton-of-fun and there is something for everyone. It offers a
    multitude of freebies and we are sure you may find something that
    interest you.

    Free Fax Service: http://www.fax4free.com
    Here you can get a free fax phone number and receive your faxes
    on your computer. You can print your faxes out on your printer.
    Print quality is much higher than normal fax machines.

    Looking For A Job or Career? http://www.jobfinders.com
    This site is very user friendly. If you are in need of searching
    for that one job you can't seem to locate anywhere else, this
    site is up to the challenge.

    International Directory Assistance Online: http://www.infobel.com
    If you have ever gotten International Directory Assistance from
    AT&T then you are aware that you can easily pay up to $9.00
    dollars for that information. Here is an online solution and it's
    free.

    Get Directions Anywhere: http://www.mapquest.com
    It does not matter where you're trying to go, this site will
    provide with complete details and instructions on how to get
    there. See for yourself. Traveling has never been easier!

    Looking For Someone?  http://www.discreetdatasystems.com
    Yes, this site will assist you in finding that someone special or
    not so special, whatever the case maybe. You will need to have
    some basic information regarding your search, but the site does
    deliver.