Are You Looking for a Merchant Account?

From: ZWang Productions (jimclark22@msn.com)
Date: Sat, Jun 17 2000

    Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 05:33:45 -0400 (EDT)
    To: www-wca@w3.org
    From: "ZWang Productions" <jimclark22@msn.com>
    Subject: Are You Looking for a Merchant Account?

    I just visited your Web Site from a search engine.

    We are sending you this email to tell you about what we do,
    as it may be beneficial to both of us.

    We have an interesting concept!

    My company has taken notice of your online presence and
    wanted to bring a few things to your attention.

    We have spoken with hundreds of online merchants like
    yourself, who, unfortunately, are not happy. The reasons
    for their unhappiness varies, but all seem to have common
    issues.

    I invite you to visit my company at www.zwangproductions.com
    and, if you have any questions, please email me at jimclark22@msn.com.

    Should you receive this message in error, please e-mail me at the above
    address and in the subject line, please indicate "remove".

    Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to
    being of service to you.

    				Sincerely,

    				Jim Clark
    				ZWang