HTTP problem. Urgently Need your help!!

From: Brenda (cs_kyc@stu.ust.hk)
Date: Sat, May 06 2000

    Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 02:19:41 +0800
    From: Brenda <cs_kyc@stu.ust.hk>
    To: www-wca@w3.org
    CC: cs_kyc@stu.ust.hk
    Subject: HTTP problem. Urgently Need your help!!

    I write and run a simple "get Internet page program" in local hard disk
    with java program
    (I have connected to Internet through the University), it usually throws
    the
    exception error message: Operation timed out: no further information.
    However
    if I run my program in Unix account, it works well.
    Since I must do my exercise in local hark, I must find a way to get
    Other
    Internet Page from local server.

    Thank you for your help.

    Cheers,

    Brenda

    private final String location="http://java.sun.com";
      private String results;
      public HTTPost ()
      {

    try
    {
          URL url = new URL(location);
          URLConnection connection = url.openConnection();
         connection.setDoInput(true);
          connection.setDoOutput(true);
          PrintStream outStream =new
    PrintStream(connection.getOutputStream());

          BufferedInputStream buffer = new
    BufferedInputStream(connection.getInputStream());

          BufferedReader inStream= new BufferedReader(new
    InputStreamReader(buffer));

          String inputLine;
          while (null != (inputLine = inStream.readLine()))
          {
            results = results + inputLine + "\n";
          }
          System.out.print (results);