Volleyball Players and Coaches

From: tonych@angelfire.com
Date: Tue, Apr 18 2000

    From: <tonych@angelfire.com>
    Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:55:50
    Subject: Volleyball Players and Coaches

    **************** Volleyball Players and Coaches ***************

    Sports Tech, Inc. introduces TheSET.	www.SETME.com

    The Patented Volleyball Training Device that gives players...

    A PERFECT SET EVERYTIME!

    ONLY $149.95 + S/H

    "We are very excited about our new product called TheSET.  TheSET is a
    revolutionary device that helps volleyball players develop their spiking
    skills. Working with coaches and players for more than 4 years, Sports Tech
    has developed a high quality, affordable, product that sets volleyballs with
    very realistic motion. The unique design allows players to practice their
    approach, timing and swing"
    FEATURES:
    - Patented Design Realistic Ball Movement
    - Very Little Spin
    - Sets to Heights of more than 14 Feet
    - Adjustable Set Angles
    - Command Release to Improve Your Timing  Portable & Lightweight
    - Requires No Power
    - Use TheSET at the Beach, Gym or Backyard

    SIMPLE TO USE:
    - Adjust Legs for Desired Set
    - Place Volleyball in TheSET
    - Press Ball & Engage Command Release
    - Move to Your Approach Position
    - Squeeze the Lever
    - The Ball is Set  You Spike It!

    ONLY $149.95 + S/H

    Please Visit Our Web Site for Additional Information and Credit Card
    Ordering

    Reference promotion #I2000-J2 by May 1, 2000 and receive a $10 discount

    To place a phone or fax order, you can contact us at (703) 995-0826

    Sports Tech, Inc.
    www.SETME.com
    4004 Holiday Park Drive, Murrysville, PA  15668