AD:Family Reunion T Shirts & More

From: hifiber7@pplmail.com
Date: Mon, Apr 17 2000

    From: hifiber7@pplmail.com
    To: <www-wca@w3.org>
    Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 01:59:59
    Subject: AD:Family Reunion T Shirts & More

    Message sent by:  Kuppler Graphics, 32 West Main Street, Maple
    Shade, New Jersey, 08052,
    1-800-810-4330.   This list will NOT be sold.  All addresses
    are automatically added to our remove list.

    Hello.  My name is Bill from Kuppler Graphics.  We do
    screenprinting on T Shirts, Sweatshirts,
    Jackets, Hats, Tote Bags and more!

    Do you or someone you know have a Family Reunion coming up?
    Kuppler Graphics would like to
    provide you with some great looking T Shirts for your Reunion.

    Kuppler Graphics can also provide you with custom T's and
    promotional items such as imprinted
    magnets, keychains, pens, mugs, hats, etc. for your business or
    any fundraising activity
    (church, school, business etc.) We also can provide you with
    quality embroidery.

    We are a family owned company with over 15 years of experience.

    All work is done at this location.  No middle man.  Our prices
    are great!

    Click reply to email us or call 1-800-810-4330 for more info

    Bill
    Kuppler Graphics