Hear this!

From: mary22@uk2.net
Date: Sun, Apr 02 2000

    From: mary22@uk2.net
    To: <hagino@w3.org>
    Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 11:56:36
    Subject: Hear this!

    FOLLOW ME TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!
    1-888-217-0292 CALL NOW!!
    see below for remove.

    I am looking for people with a Good Work Ethic and extraordinary
    Desire to Earn at Least $10,000 per Month Working From Home!

    NO SPECIAL SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. We will give you
    all the training and personal support you will need to ensure
    your success!

    This LEGITIMATE HOME-BASED INCOME OPPORTUNITY can put you back
    in Control of your Time, Your Finances, and Your Life!
    If you've tried other opportunities in the past that
    have failed to live up to their promises,

    THIS IS DIFFERENT THAN ANYTHING ELSE YOU'VE SEEN!

    THIS IS NOT A GET-RICH-QUICK SCHEME!

    YOUR FINANCIAL PAST DOES NOT HAVE TO BE YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE!
    CALL ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS! ABOUT MAKING MONEY!!!

    CALL NOW 1-888-217-0292

    DON'T GO TO SLEEP WITHOUT LISTENING TO THIS!

    "All our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

    Please leave your name and number and best time to call.
    DO NOT respond by Email.

    We are trttibly sorry if you have received this message in error.
    If you wish to be removed. Please, type "REMOVE"in the subject line.
    frice@beijingoffice.com