Email Advertising Special--Ends Friday

From: robin1818@ign.com
Date: Sat, Apr 01 2000

    From: robin1818@ign.com
    To: <spec-prod@w3.org>
    Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 04:22:24
    Subject: Email Advertising Special--Ends Friday

    PUT EMAIL MARKETING TO WORK FOR YOU...

    Call NOW and receive 50,000
    additional emails with your order
    for only $100. Thats 40,000 FREE emails!!!

    WE HAVE OPT-IN LISTS!!!!

    see below for removal.

    Special Ends Friday April 7, 2000

    MLM'ers, We can build your downline.

    Imagine having a product or idea and selling it
    for only $10.

    Now imagine sending an ad for your product or idea
    to 25 million people!

    If you only get a 1/10 of 1% response
    you have just made $250,000!!

    You hear about people getting rich off
    the Internet everyday on TV,
    now is the perfect time for you
    to jump in on all the action.

    FACT.
    With the introduction of the Internet, one primary
    KEY to conducting your business successfully is
    creating massive exposure in a cost effective
    manner.

    FACT.
    The experts agree that email marketing is one of
    the most cost effective forms of promotion in
    existence today.

    Electronic mail has overtaken the telephone as the
    primary means of business communication.(American
    Management Association)

    Of online users 41 percent check their email daily.

    "A gold mine for those who can take advantage of
    bulk email programs"- The New York Times

    "Email is an incredible lead generation tool"
    -Crains Magazine

    "Blows away traditional Mailing"-Advertising Age

    "It's truly arrived. Email is the killer app so
    far in the online world"-Kate Delhagen, Forrester
    Research Analyst

    Why not let a professional company handle your
    direct email marketing efforts for you?

    *We will assist you in developing your entire
    campaign!

    *We can even create your ad or annoucement for
    you!

    *No responses? We resend at no cost!

    For More Information CALL NOW-702-248-1043

    For removal see below.

    SPECIAL RATES
    SPECIAL ENDS Friday April 7, 2000

    Targeted Rates Upon Request.

    BONUS!!!
    Call In and receive 50,000 Extra Emails at
    No Cost!

    Call NOW - 702-248-1043

    We are terribly sorry if you received this message
    in error.
    If you wish to be removed. Please, type "REMOVE"
    in the subject line:   outnow@fiberia.com