RE: New issue was created: How many e-commerce sites are ...

From: Neff, Robert (Robert.Neff@usmint.treas.gov)
Date: Mon, Sep 13 1999

From: "Neff, Robert" <Robert.Neff@usmint.treas.gov>
To: "'ETA WCA issues tracking forum'" <www-wca@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 07:56:28 -0400
Subject: RE: New issue was created: How many e-commerce sites are ...

Forgot to add that I had asked the Education and Outreach Group and
Guideline Group and have not had a reply.  I believe no one is using CSS for
e-business on the internet ( Please note that this question does not include
Extranets and XML) - only internet.

If some one is doing a study, then this would be extremely important
information.

/rob