Re: characteristics of www

From: John Judge (johnj@snrc.uow.edu.au)
Date: Mon, Aug 02 1999

Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 17:33:50 +1000 (EST)
From: John Judge <johnj@snrc.uow.edu.au>
To: "Ville P.J. Koskinen" <vkoskine@lce.hut.fi>
cc: www-wca@w3.org
Subject: Re: characteristics of www

Henrik and Ville,

There is a paper entitled "An Investigation of Documents from the World
Wide Web" presentated at the 5th Web conference (Paris 1996) by Allison
Woodruff (and others) that may have some information you need.

John Judge
Research Manager                            email : johnj@snrc.uow.edu.au
TITR                                        phone : +61 42 21 4442
University of Wollongong                    fax   : +61 42 21 3277