Re: Please try completely new repository interface

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen (
Date: Sat, Jul 17 1999

Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 08:03:01 -0400
To: Marc Abrams <>, "" <>, Hussein Suleman <>
From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <>
Subject: Re: Please try completely new repository interface

At 17:57 15/07/1999 -0400, Marc Abrams wrote:

>* Can you have relevant links to outside the repository and can these be
listed >within the repository?
>* Is it possible to get any notification when new data in entered?

I was just thinking over what you said about the modifications to the
repository UI. Maybe we can just use ETA for handling links and take care
of the event notification - that is, when a new entry is entered into the
repository, it sends a mail to ETA which creates a new issue and sends out
notifications to everybody interested in that type of entry.

How does that sound?

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,
World Wide Web Consortium